Friday, September 08, 2006

Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Be Prepared to be Impressed

Once again I'm contemplating going to a gym. Supposed to be going next week for a consultation and use a free month pass. WTF am I supposed to wear? This cute little number is what I've been working out in for the last year - old tank & old gitch. Nice huh?



Now for the next ensemble. After working out in one outfit & one outfit only for about 10 months I had to dig something else up as I was getting sick of washing it. Another old undershirt and these panties; who knows which cowboy left them under my bed at one time because they don't belong to Steve. At least he had the sense to wear Calvin Klein and take his cowboy boots with him - much obliged.


So which one is your favourite?

You'd think I'd just buy myself something wouldn't ya instead of literally living in these rags. But I'm so used to wearing this. No bra, who cares what I look like, so comfortable, how could I get used to "gym gear"? And how many outfits would I need? The dark blue pair of gitch I've had since I was about 20, I don't wear underwear anymore so they're so old & stretched out they should be trashed. And to bring up another point - does EVERYONE wear underwear??? I can't stand them. I'll grin & bear it with a thong if I'm wearing a dress but thats about it and still it feels so unnatural. Actually once I went thong-less with a dress; here's a story that proves my point. The reason I wear the underwear with a dress/skirt is for in case you like fall down & your feet go over your head - like that always happens right? Of course it doesn't; name one time you fell down with or without the gitch & your feet went over your head exposing yourself - NEVER! So Steve & I went to Mexico. Our flight was at about 5 AM, had to be at the airport at 3 AM so its going to be a long day. We arrive, hit the beach immediately & get into the Pina Coloda's. Shower, change for dinner. Its so frickin hot - like 115 degrees in the evening & I put on this short strapless little number, other than a bikini its the least amount of clothing I've got - forget the underwear - too damn hot. Anyway, we're in the lobby bar, we haven't made any friends yet so who would be your best friend at that moment? Well the bartender of course. We're in Mexico so lets get into the tequila. The bartender is having a riot doing shooters with us, he exclaims "be back, gonna get the good stuff, none of this sheet for my Canadian friends". Yeah, it was the good stuff alright. Like I said its been a long day and I've had many drinks & lots of the "good stuff" now too. Steve gets an employee with a golf cart to get me back to our room (it was really a long walk). Sooooooooooo, get out of the cart & woooosh, flat on my ass, legs over my head. Steve said it was like I had grabbed both ankles & did a spread-eagle for everyone's viewing. So yes, when you don't wear underwear with a dress you will fall down & spread'em for all the world to see.

There's no reason why I can't go to the gym in a pair of shorts & a tank is there? Do people notice if you always wear the same thing??? WTF am I going to do with my hair? Do I have to wear a bra? And another thing, I guess bare feet is out of the question too isn't it?
Posted by Tracey :: 7:11 PM :: 21 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home