Friday, September 08, 2006

ATTENTION WALMART SHOPPERS
Walmart shoppers: management here at Walmart would like to inform you that we will no longer being selling "stuff" to the general public. We have a new shelving structure with classification put in place. The structure is as follows:

F - Full - shelves full of stuff you don't want or need for example 5' X 5' boxes of Kotex pads (pillow thickness, belt needed)

AE - Almost empty - get it while its hot

E - EMPTY - these shelves are empty, a huge gaping hole where our product should be. Examples of items in the "E" section are 35mm camera film, Tampax Tampons (please substitue for humungous comfy pillow Kotex pads), Javex, Lypsol, Mac III razor blades, garbage bags, FF cottage cheese (just eat the fat one, you're shopping at Walmart afterall), FeatherLash Mascara (get rid of that because its absolutely perfect for Tracey so why just market to one person?) and hold on to your hats......PEANUT M&M's Can you believe it????????

The other stuff I can handle (almost), it does make me want to pull a temper tantrum but the peanut M&M's????? Twice I've gone and THEY ARE NOT THERE!!!!!!!

posted by Tracey at 5:42 PM
9 Comments:

Jess said...

Walmart sucks. I hate shopping there. The aggravation of wading through crowds of rude shoppers (and their screaming children) is only outweighed by the frustration of having to get all the way to the furthest corner of the store to find that they currently don't have whatever it is I'm looking for.

I would rather shop ANYWHERE else than Walmart.
7:05 PM
Nicci said...

WalMart is the asshole of discount shopping.

And why would ANYONE not stock peanut M&M's? That's a travesty. Peanut M&M's are the only acceptable form of M&M there is, and they should be eaten by the bucketload.
9:44 PM
fitnessfreak said...

I hate WalMart! I have not shopped there in 15 years after one of their employees told me I could not live with out WalMart. I thought, watch me sucka! I shop at Target for everything you can get at Wally World. I may pay a few cents more but it is better than dealing with the rif raf in there.
9:53 PM
Tracey said...

By today this peanut M&M situation has got to be starting some riots.
9:33 AM
Janel said...

Other things in the E section at SUPERwally world recently...Ground beef of any kind, plastic utensils and disposable tablecloths of ANY KIND. And did you know that bathroom scales there are kept in the hardware section??? BRILLIANT!!!

If it wasn't 1.5 miles from my house and open 24 hours, I would never go there. But what can you do when the Target across the street closes at 10??

HATE WALMART!!!!!
11:12 AM
Steve said...

Wal-Mart (aka ASDA) is the main retailer for soylent green in the UK. It sells things masquerading as 'food' and 'meat' with the added bonus of polyester clothes.
Im no fan of large stores by any means, Walmart typifies the relentless vapid consumerism on the 21st centruary tho. That and its attention seeking cousin TESCO.
Nope, boycott them all. Keep it local!
2:29 PM
Eileen said...

Wal-Mart is like a husband...good to have, but oh so aggravating at times.

My main beef with Wal-Mart is the people who shop there for "sport." You know, the ones who bring ALL of their relatives and just spend the day there hanging out. I'm a perpetually time-crunched person and often have a screaming toddler (who wants to eat everything he sees) with me....SO GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3:24 PM
Tracey said...

Steve - is Soylent Green incorporated into your EFL? Do you know the calorie count & F/C/P ratios.
4:45 PM
Deb said...

mmmmmm I love Soylent Green. I only use it on special occasions because it tends to rot the frontal section of your brain.

There is no better a place than Walmart for staple like vaseline and spatulas.

Tracey...you're shopping for all the wrong shit there!!!
5:18 PM

Post a Comment
Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkTitle$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

Create a Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home