Monday, November 06, 2006

Intermission

We'll get back to the game momentarily.

I have a job opening for an "Investigator" you can be "private" or not.

Here's the assignment:

Take this information and tell us what the fuck momma6 is talking about:

Um, yes, I am recieving hate mail. I don't recomend busting moves on Trolls cuz then they get all excited that someone took the hook. In fact don't eve "Vent" and check out of Tracker for the day, in fact try to stay off the top 20 cuz when your there you become food for foder! In fact....I am seriously wondering why I"m coming back to tracker these days at all....Then I remember Hardcore and ....that is why! The sad thing is that some of todays Trolls used to be the best and my favorite Trackers who have *GONE TO THE DARK SIDE* LOL, they'll settle down in a week or so then just poke around here and there. I won't be back on tracker till Monday or so. You all be careful what you say and to whom. I garuntee you there are trackers you thought you knew and you really don't!

QUESTIONS:

1. I've looked into some of her recent posts - what would she be receiving "hate" mail for?

2. What exactly does this statement mean: "In fact don't eve "Vent" and check out of Tracker for the day" - don't get it.

3. Is she implying she's questioning her reasons for coming back to tracker is because she thinks its gimpy or is she ultra paranoid that its been infilterated? And by who? Her harcore members who are so hardcore that others are to be warned of this hardcore group if they are "sensitive"??? What the hell is she talking about?

4. Most importantly WHO are todays trolls that were the best & favourite tracker members that have "*GONE TO THE DARK SIDE* LOL" - who? who? who? I want names!!!!!!!

5. She claims: "You all be careful what you say and to whom. I garuntee you there are trackers you thought you knew and you really don't!" - again WHO? WHO? WHO? I want names!!!!!!

I've looked around, I see nothin. There are MODERATORS in place there, nothing is getting past them moderators.

Is it possible that momma6 is the only troll? The only ventor? Its she herself she speaks of when referring to favourite trackers going to the dark side? Is it her you thought you knew but now should be careful of her? Is she sending herself hate mail.

This is the assignment. Any takers? It really is a simple assignment - maybe just very politely raise these questions on tracker. And I don't want to hear any whining - as in everytime a question is asked its trolling. Its NOT trolling its JUST a fucking question.

9 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Uuuuuuuuuuuh


Oooooooooooh


Tracey, you've done it now. I'm certain this post is gonna put Beka and TJ's panties in a twist.

Infiltrated...what a fun little word!!!

5:42 AM  
Blogger Hypertrophy said...

looks like another weakling who doesn't have the self discipline to do this on their own, and needs to be coddled and told it's ok to be loser.
how does someone with 6 kids have time to be on the internet anyway ?

10:13 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Six kids???

Jesus Christ...her hooch must be the size of the Grand Caynon.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Holy shit!!!!!!!!! This is just getting crazy funny. That site is so lame, some poor bloke signs up, asks a dumb question & she's concerned about it - espionage!! Ha, ha, WHYYYYYYYY? Why has she got such concerns, doesn't want to "waiste" (her term) time.

She's only been a member since May yet she has summoned the ghosts of days gone by and not only is she looking over her shoulder in some unfounded paranoia, she's trying to get others to look over her shoulder and their own.

This is a paranoid tracker troll. And typical tracker style. Stir up the pot then split.

ohhhhhhhhh - its fucking kitwit!!!!!! I knew it!!!!!!!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Tracy2000 said...

oooo..really. I'm gonna go have a read then. Normally it is so dead there that I find it hard to believe that the darkside is active. I haven't noticed dark happenings, but then, I'm also not parinoid. Gonna go looky now...

3:41 PM  
Blogger crone said...

http://www.barbneal.com/wav/tvthemes/mission.wav

5:56 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Thanks crone. I'd been looking for some them music to justify my comments & it came at just the right time.

2:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just one thing I find funny about this post. I had to fucking read almost an entire shitty ass Tracker team thread to find the post quoted. (That's the real crime here.) And I was tipped off and knew what to look for. Who in their right mind voluntarily began reading that boring-ass shit and stumbled onto this? You, Tracey? Dammit, woman, get some sleep already. Posting this at 1:00 am! You need to be spanked.

4:15 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

No, the time is wrong - probably closer to 5 or 6 AM.

I really didn't stumble into it, more like passed around. Like a hot potatoe.

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home