Saturday, October 07, 2006

Update...

Dear John from Glasgow,

I would like to thank you for visiting Tracey's blog. I visited your blog in return this morning. You're kindda cute! I see Suz has already been there. Twice. If you nurture that relationship, there is good chance you could score some overseas phone sex!

I have no clue who you are but I felt today, I owed you an update. This is Deb by the way. If you visit the My Blends are total weenies site then you should know who I am. They refer to me as "SHE".

To answer your questions:

The hound dog has left. His name was Dickhead. He was a big dopey dog that we kicked once. Some dogs wait to be kicked over and over and over....not our little Dickhead. He took his little bone and left. Fear not though...when the laundry is done, the books are read, the house is cleaned and his intricate workout has been analyzed to death...he'll be back.

Steve has not gone. Tracey keeps kicking the living shit outta that poor under nourished little bundle of joy and he just sits there wagging his bushy long tail hoping for a treat. A Humane Society intervention may be in order.

The Kevin guy. Those pictures, though no longer available for public viewing, (Can I get a collective "THANK YOU!") , are still available upon request. He has asked everyone to turn a blind eye to his postings and "secret" anal sexual desires and just ignore me. It's been a quite effective little tactic!! Oh by the way, if you are into: one on one, groups, anal, parties, orgies, gang bangs, friends with benefits, couples seeking partners, shaving, exhibitionism, interracial, voyeurism, bisexual, "homo bodybuilding", body piercings, sex on the first date, beer and bowling.......HAVE I GOTTA GUY FOR YOU!

Udenia is still with us. She's here actually checking in several times a day. She's using the computers on the military base to do it. It's quite comforting to know that some of our tax dollars are being used so Udenia can keep up with all the exciting news happening here on Tracey's blog. *Quick...jot that down Udenia!!!...today's date is October 7th"

I hope this was helpful to you John!! If you have any further questions....please do not hesitate to ask!

Best Regards,
Deb

8 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Alrighty then, who's John?

7:30 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Whaddya mean, "who's John"???

JOHN FROM GLASGOW.....EVERYONE knows John from Glasgow.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Oh sure, John for Glasgow, everyone knows John from Glasgow - we go way back. WTF have you been Greg? Locked in a trunk? Get with it.

Does anyone know what they call me on MyBlends?

11:14 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

She?

10:02 PM  
Blogger John said...

Hi,
Well thanks for clearing that up for me! Suz and me we got a thing going on all ready (she sends me naughty pics). I thought dickhead was Steve (sorry Steve!) Never liked Kevin. Was there when he showed his face last year. Udenia getting a tummy tuck was a hoot. Thought she was outa line though asking for money for her kid. Now I'm a headline on Tracey's blog! Way to go!

6:21 AM  
Blogger John said...

I think I am what is known as a lurker and you guys. to be fair play a little rough! I am coming out of my shell though. You mean Suz and i don't have a thing going on? I feel , well, cheap.....

9:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, John. Beware the moors at night.

4:12 AM  
Blogger Hypertrophy said...

next post .............. get on with it. pictures of aunt linda belittling you would be fine.

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home