Friday, September 08, 2006

Thursday, August 10, 2006
Exercise & Me
I may have mentioned this before - I hate lunges. I did lunges on every leg day for over a year for the simple reason that I hate lunges. Finally, one day I just said fuck it, I hate lunges and I'm not doing them. And that was that.

So its been 3, maybe 4 months since I've done lunges. Yesterday I did lunges, just 3 sets of 12 - and this being the stationary kind. Well holy shit!!!!! My legs, my ass are killing me!!!!!!! Every step, I can feel it, nothing excruciating but its there and I can feel its going to be maybe a couple of days. I almost feel jubilant.

When you read "you need to switch it up, shock your body" they're not kidding. When I get back from vacation I'm going to really concentrate on doing this more and for certain I should have put in more of an effort long before now. Variety - the spice of life.

As I mentioned, leaving for vacation on Saturday for a week & a half and will be starting my cutting diet then. This particular cut is going to be hardcore as I plan on competing in September. Hope I don't forget to bring my running shoes.

posted by Tracey at 4:39 AM 8 comments links to this post
Monday, August 07, 2006
MIA.............Jim
Hello?

Hellooooooo???

You there?????

You're reading this aren't you??????

Ha, ha, I knew you'd read, you're not fooling me. You can't pull the wool over my ears.

So how we supposed to get in touch with you now?

You want to be lost?

Don't worry, when I come looking, you'll be found.

posted by Tracey at 7:38 AM 8 comments links to this post
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Not Much for Hair Pictures Here
We went away for the weekend; here's a few pictures that don't give you any idea what my hair turned out but oh well - here's as many as blogger will take.

We drove up in the sun & it proceeded to pour, & I mean pour rain & cats & dogs for a few hours once we got there. I had to include this picture because if you take a look, think about it (I took another look & you can almost see some muscle definition), here's a person concerned with their health, working out like a mad dog and smoking, yes, smoking in a downpour. Oh yeah and drinking too, barely noon hour. Only I am as gifted.


















Has anyone ever done this with the birds? Cover the kids with towels so the birds can't see their faces, put chips on the towels, birds don't care, they'll walk all over them. Funny when the kids are giggling their heads off.














Look at this poor little girl in the ill-fitting bathing suit. Nobody will play with her, nobody will wash her face or brush her hair. Just give her chips.













Wasaga is not the most ideal, very touristy, crowded, congested but its close to home, easily accessed, the lake is fairly large so doesn't seem too poluted, its warm and there are sandbars all over - the girls are laying on a sandbar which is pretty far from shore.














Oh look, here's kinda one of the hair - dirty messy, frizzy, but never mind that - look at that breast! It looks sorta big, for me, thats big. I'm impressed.














Well I'm almost out of pictures, but I will say, we sure aren't lacking pictures of the couple we went with (Steve's sister & fiance) - LOTS of pictures of them - thanks Alexis & Chloe.














The rest are just random. I'm always disappointed in pictures (of myself); there are over 150 pictures from this weekend, and for me they all pretty much suck. Everyone else takes good pictures, this has like nothing to do with ME, its the person taking the pictures. No Farrah Fawcett hair, didn't do much with the curling iron but I will.


















Thats all for now.

posted by Tracey at 5:33 AM 16 comments links to this post
Sunday, July 23, 2006
TRACEY



TRACEY

TRACEY

TRACEY

I'm back just to post something of substance. Today I have something important to say, tomorrow I might not but then again, maybe I will. It'll be along the same lines as this.

I saw the movie Failure to Launch with Sarah Jessica Parker & Mathew McConaughey. You know when you see one of those movies that absolutely changes your life???? Well this is one of them!!!!! Mind blowing.

Wanna know why???? I'm getting my hair done like hers!!! Yes, I know.........fucking riveting. I figure I couldn't do Farah Fawcett when I was 14, surely I can do this now. Now that I'm older, wiser & experienced. Fuck Farah I say.

Thank gawd for this movie. My life is changing. Either this week or next. I've a funny feeling I'm going to be prettier. Especially since my limp, fine, half frizzy, half straight hair is completely different than her thick naturally curly professionally cared for straw mane.

Thank gawd for this movie. Life is now worth living. I feel like Ed McMahon rang my doorbell.

This decision/hair dooo is going to take at least 10 lbs off me and. And at least 10 years.

Presenting...........TRACEY!!!!!!

posted by Tracey at 6:52 PM 16 comments links to this post
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Anyone Wondering How I'm Doing?
No? You're not wondering? Oh well, too bad, I'll tell you anyway.

BTW, anyone wondering what happened to the matchmaker? Yeah, me too. Oh well, enough about her, lets talk about me.

I've decided I'd like to talk about something a little different this time, a subject that I very rarely touch on - DIET & EATING. Yes I talk about many mundane subjects but never anything really interesting like whining about how & what I eat. Things have taken an interesting turn for me and boy, I didn't see this coming and its not my fault. I don't know who's fault it is but its not mine

I'm what you call a pig. Thats spelled P-I-G, or you can spell it like this: I eat whatever the fuck I want whenever the fuck I want. The colour of what I eat is brown, thats spelled B-R-O-W-N or you can spell it another way C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E, there's a lighter brown colour called P-E-A-N-U-T B-U-T-T-E-R.

This has been going on for at least a week or 2 straight. Started with PMS and I must have really enjoyed it because I just quite seem to be able to stop (te, he a little nervous laughter there). Cake, cookies, ice cream, lessee here, um everyday, no day off for like forever. And its only later in the day, say after 4 or 5PM. I've even brought some to bed with me some nights. Um, okay most all nights. This is satisfying me like sex.

Workouts have been great. You may be wondering what type of adverse effects this has had on me. Well other than psychologically there hasn't been much physically. I guess its good to know that I've at least gotten to the point where I'm physically capable of maintaining myself while being a pig which in a way is kinda exciting because while I may be large & in charge my bodyfat seems to be "visually" going down a little bit (and I mean a really really little bit) at a time. I've gotten the odd bloat but throughout the following day that mostly disappears so I guess thats okay. Thing is I really need help getting out of this!!!! I don't want to be stuck in P-I-G mode anymore. I think part of the problem is my day/routine has changed over the last week or 2. I'm painting an entire house (no, not my own) so I'm gone a good part of the day. Whats most likely the main problem is that truth be known, I really like my brown chocolate, peanut butter stuff - like alot.

I've been thinking/saying I'm going to try Hydroxycut Hardcore but haven't pinned much hope on that. What I'd really like and what I really think I should have is some chocolate covered ephedera. Never thought I'd want or need that but I'd eat it now.

What I'd like to do is put my problem out there for anyone to help me. Can anyone help me????? I'd like to loose about 10 pounds in 4 weeks. Can anyone help me. If you can, I'll make you the best chocolate cake with your choice of icing.

posted by Tracey at 5:28 AM 14 comments links to this post
Friday, July 07, 2006
Tracey Is Back........with Another House
How refreshing it is to not see Deb's big smiley face this morning. Everyone thought the last house was boring white - check this house out. Very interesting I must say, not exactly my taste but we could be very happy in this house. Its about $60K cheaper but an hour away. Very very unique, see if you agree - and don't be a Deb, look at all the pictures not just the first 2.

http://www.virtualproperties.ca/d2009/photogallery.htm

posted by Tracey at 6:37 AM 16 comments links to this post
Saturday, July 01, 2006
The Queen is Home!!!!!
Get Lost!!!! I'm home. Deb, let me tell you one thing right now - you are to read every last word here, you are to be interested, you are to like it and you are to tell all your friends you like it.

Speaking of home, I need a new home. I hate my house and I want O-U-T. I came across this house in my search and while I know everyone will say it appealed to me because it is white, this is my best "find". Okay its white but if you haven't built yourself you're bound to get somebody else's horrendous tastes whether its paint, flooring, counter tops, bathroom fixtures & heaven help you, wallpaper. Talk about getting a clean slate!!!!!!!! This house is bare but as far as a resale home, it pretty much has it all........of course needs a few changes.

Did you all know that you can fit only so many pictures on your blog? Two hours of this has taught me that. You think you were bored with Deb? Count yourselves lucky that I couldn't post all 45 of the pictures!!!!

Here it is, a little gem that with a few changes would be suiting my needs for now. Living Room & dining room, maybe some french doors, not a big deal. Biggest problem is that flooring. The carpeting they put in is new - BUT SAME WITH THE BEAUTIFUL HARDWOOD FLOORS!!!! Why they wouldn't have carried it throughout is just dumb as far as I'm concerned - dumb, dumb, dumb. A little tidbit of info the EVERYONE should know - keep your flooring constant throughtout your home; it gives the illusion of spaciousness & flow. Broken up flooring is very noticeable & abrupt and furthermore keep it constant with hardwood. That staircase is circular, that means many many spindles to paint. Every paint spindles? Pure hell!!! I've done it, I know.
















Kitchen is nice but a bit blah. My fixes? The cabinets across that one wall, left of the sink maybe should be glass front, maybe with a pale green tinge in the glass. That little credenza thingey (pic on the right) shelving/plate rack built above (for all my pretty plates). Here's a little, no BIG thing that really bugs me. See that light fixture over the kitchen table? Why the hell is it draped off from somewhere else to hang directly over the table? WTF is it doing off centre? Its obvious a table would be placed there, why wouldn't the outlet be placed in the centre? Do electricians do this on purpose? Why, why, why????? Oh yeah, that light fixture would be replaced with something dripping with sparkly crystals. Preferrably blue to match the pool. The table needs the crocheted tablecloth my gramma made me and a big vase of pale pink roses or peonies. As well all the windows need grills in them.



















The master bedroom, boring I know but it is huge with little "rooms" for closet space - enough room for a cot for Steve. The master bath is big too, can't see the other side but it has a big step up soaker tub. Buttttt..........I tell you, my eyes came to a screaching halt when I saw that, gasp, BLACK floor. Changes, changes

*WHOOPS!!! SORRY BOUT THAT TRACEY...I DELETED THE PICTURES THAT WERE HERE CUZ THE NEW PICS OF ME WOULDN'T FIT*

Laundry room - even though there were many many other pictures, had to put this one in because BONUS - they actually carried the hardwood in here - yeah you! That soup bowl size sink looks awfully useful dontcha think?




Back yard - the pool I need. Its good enough for me and will serve its purpose. The back deck needs some type of arbour built for vines & greenery to cover the horrid brick. I hate brick. There is so much brick here, I'm sick of it. Its cheap here and it shows when you drive through a neighbourhood with every house in the same brick; its made of the mud in the surrounding Toronto areas. Siding or stucco might be cheap to some but I'd take it any day, plus the colours you can get - every colour from a paint deck. I'd love a pastel blue house or mint green with wacky colour trim or front door but what does everyone choose? Beige, fucking beige, not even white. Why isn't everyone like me? If I was a billionaire I'd build a sub-division and all the houses would be the colours of Easter Eggs. Oh, & Edward Scissorhands would be the neighbourhood hairdresser.

Of course the plantings would have to change. WTF? Was there a sale on cedar trees? Buy one, get 10 free? Whats with all the cedar trees? You can't even see them all in these pictures. Cedar trees are pretty much poison to other plants, nothing will grow close to them. I'll tell you one thing for certain, if I were to buy this house there'd be a sign on the front lawn going up November 30th "FREE CHRISTMAS TREES" I'd even give them hot apple cider and a cinammon bun just to get rid of some of those Christmas trees.

*SORRY FOLKS. POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO DEB'S BLOG RENOVATIONS. COME BACK WHEN TRACEY CAN ACTUALLY FIND A HOUSE SHE CAN AFFORD*

posted by Tracey at 6:32 AM 16 comments links to this post
About Me

My Photo
Name:Tracey
Location:Oakville, Ontario, Canada

SAHM with 2 girls who wants out of the rat race & suburbia

View my complete profile
Links

* Deb's...Where Mean People Feel Welcomed
* Lynn's blog
* Eileen's blog
* Jim's blog
* Jennifer's blog
* Jess's blog
* Karenna's blog
* T N T
* Jamber
* Go4Steffie
* Mary's blog
* Christie's blog
* NICO
* Tai's blog
* Buffmother
* Goddessa
* Krush blog
* Karla's blog
* Connie's blog
* Supergirl's blog
* Dreamcatcher/Jennifer's blog
* Pamela's blog
* Persephone's blog

# Google News
# Edit-Me
# Edit-Me
Previous Posts

* Exercise & Me
* MIA.............Jim
* Not Much for Hair Pictures Here
* TRACEY
* Anyone Wondering How I'm Doing?
* Tracey Is Back........with Another House
* The Queen is Home!!!!!
* Blog Update - Current Status........
* Introducing DaisyRae
* NOT SO GREAT BEING ME TODAY

Archives

* October 2005
* November 2005
* December 2005
* January 2006
* February 2006
* March 2006
* April 2006
* May 2006
* June 2006
* July 2006
* August 2006

Powered by Blogger


Site Meter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home