Sunday, September 10, 2006

Thursday, August 31, 2006
DEAR UDENIA
Seeing that I received a pm with several questions and I was not given the opportunity to respond, its just going to have to go here. Simply put, I would have absolutely no need to write anything here. I always answer pm's and had you given me the opportunity, I would have responded privately. Seeing that tracker is no longer a place to post anything but fake bullshit I perhaps may have written it there and we both know were it to land in your blog it would not pass inspection.

First of all, I was not doing any bashing. Were I bashing I would have had alot more to say than "send money for my kid's 5th birthday" in a sarcastic tone and just to prove it was sarcastic I asked that money be sent for a cruise for me. I was very careful to NOT bash.

Lets move away from the original (deleted) thread. Regarding your pm - I have not changed nor have my so called "friends". Nobody has changed. Whats happened is people are getting sick of the pretension of other people its as simple as that.

Back to topic. The reason for my sarcastic remark is I saw the post as the ultimate of all trolling threads EVER!!!! The very thing that many members have been chastised for however miniscule. Yet this time the trolling was done for cash and/or gifts with a little boy with autism as the carrot dangling. You actually specified gift certificates as best - just like a wedding registration!!!! You know very well you could not go to another site, especially one with other parents dealing with the same issues and expect to be rewarded with cash or gifts. You've capitalized on this boy on a weight loss support forum.

Now if that weren't enough........your pm just floored me. You claim that you had at least 10 people email you bearing gifts but you didn't have time to answer them all individually. WTF?????? You have virtual strangers that have fallen prey into your pity trap yet you announce you don't have time to address them individually, instead you shamelessly send out a "blanket" thread to them all???? WTF? Like a mail order business?

Where is your pride? Your dignity? Did it not occur to you how people would perceive this? Or did you only care what the gullible ones who are willing to send cash/gifts thought?

We all have problems let me assure you. I cannot imagine doing something like this. I don't know if its a matter of having good manners or just common sense, I just can't imagine doing this. Maybe it is a matter of pride, I dunno.

Since nobody else has probably told you this, as your "friend" I will. You need to be told this!!!! Now get your ass moving and start addressing these generous people individually. Don't talk about yourself & all your hardships, just graciously thank them individually & privately and hope like hell this all doesn't get on their nerves. There are people out there apparently who will fall for this kind of stuff and you should grab it while its hot cuz once they catch on they are going to start sounding a little bit like me and actually get fed up.

And this is not mean people!!! I don't care if my so called "friends" comment in agreement - everyone knows this and everyone knows it had to be said. Udenia - really think about this.

posted by Tracey at 6:58 AM 10 comments links to this post

5 Comments:

Blogger Just a lonely girl said...

Tracey? You still here?

10:38 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

uh yeah...uh hi.

My invitation says to be here Wednesday. Is wednesday right???

no one is here.


I wonder if it should have said Thursday. Maybe I'll come back Thursday.

*throws invitation on the floor*

that's bullshit...it said Wednesday.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Hypertrophy said...

but i brought beer .....

1:47 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Tracey doesn't live here anymore. Jim and I are using it as a crack house.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Hypertrophy said...

hey ... if we get room, we can order pizza... sweet !!!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home