Thursday, October 05, 2006

HELP!!!

Hi guys!

It's Deb!!

Today was day ONE of the rest of my new life.

I've started working out and eating right. Unfortunately though, I feel like my workout needs to be tweaked or simply 're-done'. I don't wanna pay anyone and would rather not even know this person in real life. In fact, it's not even important that they aren't qualified to help me. I just kindda want to know they think I have nice tits.

Anyone know anyone that could help me out??

Thanks!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

Geeez Deb thats a tall order to fill, hmmmm lemme give a think on this one. Hmmmmmm, want me to ask Randy or Steve to call you.

If not, I'll think some more.

Hmmmmm, I'm stumpted.

Don't be looking at me for help, I just flounder from day to day. Not to worry, we'll come up with something : )

1:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

When you find someone, give me her name.

4:00 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Nice rack, slick grill, shiny bumper. Did I mention nice rack?

5:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm anyone you want me to be, baby.

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home