Saturday, October 28, 2006

Let's Play A Game!!!

Hi Gang!!! It's Deb!!

It's been a while gang and I'm feeling playful!!!

It's time for a game of WHO AM I??? I'm gonna give you guys HINTS, and you guys get to guess!!!

Sound like fun????

Alrighty then......AND REMEMBER!!! DON'T GUESS TOO QUICKLY because it'll ruin the fun for everyone!!!! In fact...many many many of you will know almost immediately who this is but just for fuck sakes.....let it drag on and on, shall we?? I'll letcha know when you can guess for real for real.

Hint # 1:

I am a single male. I am in my 30's. I'm a clerk in a home depot style store earning minimum wage. I once had an operation when I was 15 to remove my foreskin to help me urinate. Other kids knew I had this surgery and made jokes like one, two three foreskin or oneskin, twoskin, threeskin......but I laughed them off. This confused people. BUT HEY!!! I'm over it. Sadly, I was unable to keep it.


Hint # 2:

I am a virgin. I would never give myself to someone or someone who offered it to me on a plate. I have more to give a female than a climax. I have never been kissed, well not in the boy on girl sense.

Hint # 3:

I have a yellow Toothbrush I have been using since I was 8. It's like on old friend.

Hint # 4 :

I don't watch adult movies, I hate such things, and yes I have watched a bit of one or two, but when I realised what they were I stopped watching them.

Oh yeah...and!! I can't ride a bike.



Who am I ??

* For those of you having great difficulty figuring this out (I'm sure there are MANY), I will provide another hint soon!!!

C'mon back now!!

13 Comments:

Blogger crone said...

UUMMMMMMM, no clue, I need another hint.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

MuscleheadI???

No???

'K, try again, MuscleheadII?

4:04 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

no silly goose.

Musclehead KEPT his foreskin.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Oh, yes, I'm sure you've dug some pictures up to confirm this.

So he kept it huh? Where? In his hopechest? His desk drawer at work?

4:12 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Okay, so I'm off track.

Is this a sensitive type of guy or the type of guy that would remove it himself?

4:34 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

You obviously are in the need for more hints.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Hypertrophy said...

John Ertel ?

5:18 PM  
Blogger John said...

Is it an American? A celebrity? Or one of the BFL Tracker guys you are being mean about?

3:26 AM  
Blogger John said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:26 AM  
Blogger John said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If, by single, you meant married and if by Home Depot type of store, you meant "as an engineer" and if by virgin, you meant someone who has had sex and a couple of offspring to prove he's had it at least twice and if by "more to give a female than a climax," you meant "NOTHING more to give a female than a climax," then you may be talking about me. So stop it!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

To answer all your questions....


No, No, close! but no, can't tell you, could be, close but no and Bob, you are so dreamy.

I've posted another hint.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The covered bridge.

Dickie back in the hood.

Skip's wearing a turtle neck.

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home