Tuesday, October 31, 2006

OPEN ENROLLMENT

WANTED:

Are you bored with your current message board community?? Looking for more fun? Looking for laughs? Looking for a fitness community where you are allowed to be yourself?? Looking for a place where you can express your REAL opinion? Curious to know how the other half lives?

WELL TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!

After receiving numerous inquiries for entry on our Message Boards from folks who need something more than they are currently getting from MY BLENDS, I've decided to open the doors.

Please send your application to dointimemessageboards@yahoo.com . Please include the user name you will be using on the boards. All applications will be held in confidence.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

Oh boy!!!!! I better get ready for orientation.

4:50 AM  
Blogger Hypertrophy said...

I wanna be the guy that injects the truth serum.

6:21 AM  
Blogger Tracy2000 said...

Fresh Meat? oh boy!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Why isn't anyone commenting?

This is most interesting.

Must be slow & boring in blogger land.

Tomorrow will be a better day. Its gotta be, I'm sure of it.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We're a fitness community? Hmmm. I guess I better get off my ass.

We need testimonials. That'll bring 'em in.

Who's first?

8:31 AM  
Blogger rikki said...

oooh!Me,me pick me!!!!!!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Anastasia_Beaverhousen said...

Fruit basket or cabana boys....a welcome to the neighborhood gift is always so nice.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home