Monday, January 08, 2007

CHRISTMAS PICTURES

Christmas Eve - wacky winter everywhere. This should be completely snow covered, Lake Superior completely frozen with huge sheets of ice piled up on shore.















Our smoking area (a very unhospitable home indeed - they didn't even provide smoking jackets). Me in Steve's coat, Dayna in my dad's shoes.















Various Christmas morning.
















Auntie Bopper















Chloe is so cute.





















Alexis is so pretty.















My dad's gift to me & Dayna - wine glasses to hold goldfish (yeah, thats Brock with the facial hair - its very slimming on him. My dad didn't want to let him in the house looking like that. He shaved Christmas Day for my grandmother.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy2000 said...

Did you buy that mirror at Pier one?! The sun burst! WE are sooooo destined to like it other! I have it to!! Man, green up the grass a bit in the first shot, and it could be summer!!
oh yah...your kids are cute.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Tracy2000 said...

Shit, someone shares my love of the sun mirror, but not you...just noticed it is in whoever elses house that is! whatever.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

No, its not my house. I actually like the sun mirror too.

2:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The first think I noticed was that giant baby head banger in front of the couch (glass coffee table). We got rid of our coffee table since I always banged my shin on it, too.

Chloe and Alexis are cuties.

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home