Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Kitchen Pictures

The kitchen is no longer white. Its a "none-colour". Its not gray, its not beige, its not taupe, its sorta clay but suggests no colour. Sometimes it has a mauve hue to it, sometimes olive or khaki.

The first one is with flash, second without flash - neither doesn't quite show the right colour. The one with Maurice is at night and it can be quite dark. Walls, cupboards (semi-gloss), ceiling and all trim (SG) are the same colour.

Haven't decided what to do about window coverings, am thinking of sheer blinds - the ones that let light in but at the same time block the sun, same type of effect as linen but its stiff.

No, I don't love it therefore I probably never will.





5 Comments:

Blogger crone said...

Maurice must be the cat. I was looking for some gorgeous man.

I'm disappointed. The kitchen looks great!!!

4:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kitchen does look good but I'll need to see a side-by-side because it's hard to see the color.

You broke my stupid rule of painting and that is the alternative must make a dramatic difference.

5:33 AM  
Blogger Todd said...

Sorry, still looks white to me!

Nothing wrong with white.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Personally, I would paint that cat to match those flowers. How elegant that would be.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Anastasia_Beaverhousen said...

I love it- just my style- except paint it dark green...there. All better

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home