Saturday, June 30, 2007

Dear Hypertrophy:

We'll start here..........

"With that comment Jim Stone I'm tempted to exploit your internet antics.

Especially with a glass, errrr bottle in my system, as you know I can get quite wordy.

Why, why would you tempt me? Just give me the word. I dare you.

I could start slurring and blurring, you, you have come on this site in many shapes and forms. Hidden behind various personas and even personalities. Don't you fucken dare call me down. It was all fun and games when it was fun and games but don't criticize & ridicule me when you once were where I was - at home on our board - YOU IN FACT MADE FUN OF THESE PEOPLE HERE!!!! So you come on here, see me I poke fun at you, you poke back but you want to go to the core?

You wanna go there? I can go there. You and your make believe internet love life. No, I'm not going to go all out publicly, you know what I'm talking about - and if you don't lay low, if you pretend you don't know what I'm talking about, I swear, I WILL. So take it like a man and shuddup.

Don't you dare pass judgement on me, just because I have a glass of wine or 6 or 12 or 24 doesn't mean that my life is less than yours. ANNNNNNDDDDD it DOES NOT mean I don't lift heavy or work hard or I don't sweat. I've kept my shit up. So F - O

One thing about you and I - you know who I am, you know where to find me, you know I'll never deviate and you know which side of the fence I'm on. I'm on all sides - good - bad - the ugly - in between. You always know where I'm coming from, integrity & loyalty is never questioned.........man"

3 Comments:

Blogger DebbieDoesTracey said...

You are one sick fucker!! go to a fucking doctor you loser!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

thanks Shelley (cassie) Nicole!!!

You are full of great wisdom!!!

8:37 AM  
Blogger DebbieDoesTracey said...

?? who's shelley?

See it's not all that hard to figure out who is who now is it. Deb Tracey is capable of barking down my throat I am sure. (as she already did on my post, which I knew would happen.)

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home